Comprehensive Motor Insurance covers your car against accidental damage, fire, theft and loss to life and property;
What is Insured?
- Accidental Own Damage
- Loss of the Insured’s vehicle as a result of theft or fire
- Accidental Third Party Property damage
- Accidental Third Party Bodily injury and death
- Passengers Liability
- Accidental Death and Permanent Disability cover for the (Insured Driver)
- Roadside Rescue or Towing in event of an accidental breakdown.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- Visit www.echannels.universalinsuranceplc.com
- click on the Motor Insurance
- click on Get Policy
- Fill in the vehicle details and the insured details
- Upload the Vehicle documentation
- Click submit and make payment.
- Your policy certificate, payment receipt, policy document will be forwarded to the insured email submitted
Who can be Insured?
- Corporate Organization